Wednesday, August 4, 2010

.Heber Weekend.

This past weekend was reunion time for my mom's family. She comes from a family of 8 siblings, so you can imagine it's quite the undertaking to gather them all even for a weekend. But gathered we did, and fun was had by all. Some of the highlights:
Canoeing on the lake-
I loved that the only picture I got of this young buck was near the volleyball nets. You can tell these guys are used to people.
The high ropes course-

Roy's girly tight pants

Roy's tight pants- which is actually a funny story because I had packed our bag Friday morning after Roy had taken off on his bike. When I got up to Heber he eagerly asked for a pair of pants, which luckily I had packed. Apparently, they wouldn't let anyone do any of the activities with shorts on up at the camp. Unfortunately, the pants I grabbed just happened to be a pair that Roy had never seen. They fit, but they were really tight...like girly pants. We still can't figure out where those pants came from, but we made them work.

And finally maybe a low light- Emory's snoring...my 7 year old niece can snore with the best of them, and needless to say we got very little sleep, but still very funny when you think about a little girl making that much noise.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Emory, no kidding! Next time I'll bring an i-pod like Mike & Angie did. Did you catch all the times she had me get out of bed to throw her sleeping bag back on top of her?