Wednesday, August 4, 2010

.Anniversary goods.

Today marks 3 years since I married my quirky, unconventional Roy. Most of the times I think we are as different as they come, and its true...we have very little in common. With all are differences sometimes it doesn't make sense that we work, but we do...wonderfully...awkwardly we do! His differences give me such a variety in both experience and perspective. I love that he makes me laugh so hard that I cry. I love how ultra handy he is...he can fix anything. I love that he loves to read the D&C more than any other book. I love that he likes to shower before bed (being clean in the sheets). I love that he gives me all the AC in the car. I love his holy jeans, and glued shirts. But most of all I love and appreciate who Roy is and who he wants to be. He's not perfect, but he's working on it, and he's helping me in the process.

We splurged this year and got ourselves a matching dining table and chairs that don't wobble when you sit on them. I LOVE it! Happy anniversary to us BABE!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

i love his expression in each of those pictures.

seriously, roy is amazing. i've been nothing but impressed with him, always. i'm glad you guys are our friends. i know garrett really values his friendship with roy (and you, too)

happy anniversary. this is going to be an exciting year for you guys!

ANG said...

oo....table and chairs. Good for you. Happy anniversary.

Deb and AJ said...

I can't believe it has been three years. Happy Anniversary! Like your new dining set.

Amy and Micheal said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday Micheal and I were going through your wedding line. You two are such a cute couple! Roy's jeans picture is priceless! Love the table and chairs!

Kay said...

Happy Anniversary Beth! I forget it's in August. You guys are perfect for eachother. As Derek says, "we/you make a good team"