Thursday, August 12, 2010

.new places, new things.

At this very moment I'm blogging from my bed...how strange it feels to not be at a desk or sitting. I set up our wireless router finally. That's right folks...me, myself, and I! Nobody else helped me. It's strange that something so little can feel like such a big accomplishment, but it does, and it's a great feeling. So here I sit, or rather lie, basking in my glory and getting a little frustrated with Roy's MAC but the fact of the matter is...I'm feeling very happy!
And you get to enjoy some of these beauty's that have been lost in the dark archives of the MAC for some time. The proposal shot up Butterfield, and Jill leaving her mark, and also a few video clips of some Gemmi, Iian, Colette, and few others in Scotland.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Haha! I totally forgot about that picture. So so long ago.

Beth said...

yes it has. i should have put the first photo in the sequence on here as well. i love that you can flip back and forth between them and get the actual "SPANK" in action.