Friday, July 30, 2010

.slow down.

Friday is upon us again...glorious wonderful Friday! At the moment I'm sitting in my office looking out on the world and really enjoying watching a couple of birds goofing off. I can't be certain that that is actually what they are doing, but it's quite hilarious. I find myself wondering what they are thinking and why they do the things they do...is that weird? Perhaps it is, but it's fun to actually watch the world and look at it from a different perspective sometimes.

This morning I sent Roy off at 6:30 packed up for a bike ride up to Heber. I love that that kid is so unconventional! My family is having a family reunion up there this weekend, and one of the first things Roy proposed was to take Friday off and ride his bike up there rather than catch a ride with the fam. Crazy kid planned on it taking 5 hours. Yeah, he did it in like 4 even when he had to come back down Parley's because the frontage road gate was closed. Just another day for Roy!

Today marks the 14th week in Prego land. The feelings this week...my finger nails are growing like crazy, core muscles are sore, and if I do any kind of exercise my hips make sure I know that they are feeling it. And what can I say about the crazy dreams??? They are nuts! Among the past few days I may or may not have flipped off some of my young women, stole gas, run away from a madman, and slept in a church: all as real as day, but not reality. I wish my dreams were of the caliber that made dreaming in quality HD worth it. But right now I wake up completely unnerved or baffled by what just transpired. So bizarre!

But even my dreams can't ruin that is finally Friday!

2 comments:

Kasi French said...

Flipping off your young women, huh? YAY for dreams!

Hayley said...

my dreams were CRAZY, too. they calmed down eventually. it was not the time to start watching Dexter though, believe me. don't watch anything scary or creepy - your mind will go buck wild with that at night.

roy's a champ. i don't have it in me to do it, but i'm always impressed with him!