Thursday, December 16, 2010

.whats in the day.

What did you do today?


It's more like what didn't I do...ha ha not really. It was actually a slow day "thing" wise.
I...

woke up at 6:00 and promptly rolled back over and fell back asleep until 6:50.

went upstairs and watched some morning news while I downed a bowl of blueberry morning.

got ready and headed off to work around 8:00...it was an easy drive despite the snow.

sat at work for a very long time.

crocheted a pocket size version of this in blue.

Left work early to get ready for our work Christmas party.

Stuffed my self with a excellent food from Carvers (Roy downed a 20 oz. prime rib...not a small feat).

Cleaned the kitchen and organized all the Christmas cards.

Plopped my stuffed body on the couch and vegged.

Waddled my way downstairs at 10 and quickly dozed off into frequently interrupted dream land.

Not super productive day to be honest, but some days are just as they should be.

No comments: