Thursday, December 16, 2010

.dream digs.

Dream House:
It was kind of hard to determine what I would deem my dream house. Whenever Roy and I go driving around I find different elements from different houses that I really like, but I guess if I had to choose a dream house style it would definitely be...
A plantation style house:
What I like most
-the wrap around porch! I can see myself as a porch sitter, as long as it's not in the humid heat of the deep south.
-It's not stucco. I'm so sick of brown stucco houses, I like the color and character of it all.
-The space. I want some land so that I'm not in my neighbors backyard.
Also if i can get this:

A tree lined drive. I don't need or want it to be this extravagantly long, but the idea just finishes off my little vision don't you think?

1 comment:

judi said...

This would be ideal - I want to find a place with a rap around porch and that tree lined lane - if you find it tell me and I will be right there to visit you!