Friday, December 10, 2010

.it's good to want.

Roy always says that when me or the nieces and nephews are whining about wanting things. Our friend Chelsie once retaliated by saying "it's good to get". So here's to the
WISH LIST:
A Haircut. Need to get this one taken care of before baby comes. That's the last thing I want to worry about.

New shoes. I'm not normally a shoe person, but it has been so long since I bought a pair that I truly loved...the last being a pair of Rocket Dogs that I have worn out almost completely. So some of this, and
Some of these, and



some of these should do me for awhile. (this last shoe is the orignal one I've worn to oblivion...maybe I should buy one in each color!)
Just a sampling of what's left to be wanting.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I absolutely LOVE that last pair of rocketdogs. I think I'm on my 4th pair of them as I immediately replace my worn out ones. Cute, functional, and velcro. BEST MOM SHOES EVER.