Saturday, December 4, 2010

.09-present.

Day 2:
I've come to the conclusion that I must take more pictures. I was seriously looking for a decent picture from last year this time and there were very few. Same with this year. Oh well...you get 2 head shots because it's all I've got.
The obvious difference from last year: It was just Roy and I, now we have a little guy waiting to make his appearance.
Last year no missionaries.
This year, Roy's younger brother Ryan is preparing to head off into the great unknown of the Salt Lake City North Mission.
Last year we were paying off a car
This year, Fran is ours!
Last year I was growing out my hair
This year I'm happily back to short
Really, there is a bunch of things that have changed, I'm older, wider, slower, and happier! I look forward to the great events of 2011!



No comments: