Friday, December 3, 2010

.30.

I'm back from my day of death...I spent most of yesterday catatonic on the couch letting my body fight it out. Today I'm feeling, if not completely recovered, then definitely 80 % better then yesterday. So as life creeps back into my veins I've decided to attempt to actually make this blog more journal-esq (at least for the month of Dec). With the help of other more creative people out there, I have a list for 30 days of different posts to give more insight into ME.
Day 1:
5 things about you that nobody really knows.

- I bought my car "Fran" because I wanted to learn how to drive a manual. I knew if I bought a car with a stick I would have no choice. It took me 23 years, but I finally learned, and I really do feel more accomplished.

- A guilty pleasure of mine...70's soft rock. I used to make fun of this stuff, but some of it is seriously good. If "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John comes on the radio, I turn it up and sing out loud.

- Hate wearing dresses and/or skirts. Its never been my thing. 3 hours on Sunday and that's just about my limit.

- Love the smell of gasoline...especially diesel fumes. I don't make it a habit, but gas stations aren't the worst place for me.

- As a kid I loved gum so much that I would take it in form anywhere I found it...on the ground, under tables, in the garbage. It's completely gross when I think of it now, but at the time all I could think about was, "oh, GUM".

So there you go, perhaps more than you ever wanted to know about me!
Day 2:
A picture of you from last year and this year and how you have changed.
Something to look forward to tomorrow...

1 comment:

Hayley said...

fun! i love this! can't wait to see the pictures!