Friday, December 10, 2010

.good tunes.

A Favorite Song (s):
"Follow the Sun"- The Beatles. Love that George Harrison wrote and sang it (even though Paul is my favorite). It's a simple happy tune that never fails to make me feel good.
"Omaha"- Counting Crows. This entire album is a keeper, but I LOVE this song the most. It's got a great beat that I always tap my foot to.

"Somewhere Only We Know"- Keane. Of course I had to have some of my glum rock in here. This song brings back great memories of Colette and I making our way through the streets of Scotland.

"Freckles"- Natasha Bedingfield. Just a great tune about loving the little imperfections each of us have. Makes me feel good about being me!


1 comment:

Hayley said...

that counting crows album is one of my all time favorites. that represents high school to me. fun memories.