Wednesday, December 1, 2010

.long december.

My mom has a shirt that says "No Whiners", but I'm totally going to whine today. I'm at work...the last place I want to be. I'm cold, my head feels like it weighs a ton, my nose is running, I'm achy, my throat hurts, I'm tired, I want to curl up in a ball and cry. I want to be home in my bed warm and asleep. I'm trying to have a better attitude today, but I'm lacking any kind of energy to even care all that much. What a way to start off the first day of December! I'm thinking I may be calling in sick for young women's tonight, as we would be downtown in the cold. Amazingly enough, the little man is as happy and content as can be...moving around extra this morning to show momma all is right with him. What a combination we make!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

ug, beth - i'm sorry you're not feeling well. definitely call in sick tonight... you shouldn't be out walking around in icy conditions, anyway! glad the lil' dude is active today, that always made it a little better, a little more worth it. the last 2 months i think are kinda miserable, no matter what time of year!

Doug and Ilean said...

make sure you take care of yourself. but it is amazing how a good night's rest makes everything better. Will be thinking of you. Love Mom