Monday, March 4, 2013

.stuck.

Your not crazy...that is the exact same weight as two weeks ago.  Frustrated???  I am.  Last week I could understand not much of a change, but this week I was expecting a little something extra.  I've been very active either running or doing the elliptical everyday with some strength thrown in for good measure.  I even ran 4 miles (the farthest in nearly 10 months) on Saturday.  I've watched what I ate everyday, and only indulged in a bowl of ice cream a few times.  Apparently a few too many times.  This week I can tell I'm going to have to step it up.  I'm thinking a couple 2 a days thrown in with some very clean eating.  I knew this journey was going to be hard, but to have leveled out at one pound is slightly depressing.
I really should take my measurements, because despite what the scale says I know the inches are coming off.  I can even fit into one pair of my regular jeans (although it's still a tight fit).
My goal for this month is to be able to fit into my regular jeans by the end.  Now lets get to it!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Be patient Beth. You know if you've done the work or not, and if you have then you should feel good about it regardless of what the scale says. It's not like you can't have a bowl of ice cream every now and then as long as you burn more calories than you take in.

Keep up the good work and it will make the results are the more sweet. :)