Thursday, March 28, 2013

.3.

Little sweetness...you're three months old.  Can you believe that?  Three whole months of being apart of our family.  Sometimes I can't even believe it.  Besides getting bigger, you are pretty much the same sweet, chubby little miss you were at two months.  You still sleep really well, generally eat really well, and sit contentedly.  I say sit, because you have decided that lying isn't really your thing.  If I sit you up in the corner nook of the couch you will quietly gaze around, but if I lie you down on the bobby or the floor...it's not too long before I hear your little cries.  You drool like nothing I've seen before.  Your brother mistook your frothy drool yesterday as boogs and quickly remedied the situation by grabbing a tissue and wiping it up.  Too funny!  Momma will probably have to go through your dresser this week and pull out all of your 0-3 month clothes...she will probably cry doing it.  How did you get so big so fast?  Keep the sweet smiles and all the cooing coming.  It makes daddy and mommy happy beyond anything to hear your sweetness and have a smile at the end of our long days!
the drool is starting to froth

love everything about little miss
brother photo bombing
Smiley Girl!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Chris always looks at me strangely whenever I cry as I pack up yet another outgrown set of baby clothes. "You know they're just CLOTHES, right?" he says. But to a mother they symbolize so much more...