Tuesday, October 5, 2010

.tuesday.

It's done! I gave my boss the news that I would not be coming back. In my head I had made this decision awhile ago, but today I had to say it out loud. Come January 20th I'm finished with this part of my life. To say that I'm not sad to see it pass, would be a lie. It's been a good place to be for the last 3 years of my life, but now I'm moving on to bigger and better things.
Happily I also found out that I will be getting my 2 months maternity leave even though I'm not coming back...it never occurred to me that I would get this little bonus (I know I'm totally naive). This is a genuine blessing!
Now I get to go home and do a little deep cleaning tonight. Bedroom walls and baseboards...here I come!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

maternity leave will be an awesome bonus!!! that's great!

you won't regret it! i was bored before the baby came, but... you will work closer to him coming & you'll love it.

and we can do stuff together :)

ANG said...

You did it! WHew, that's over. Gearing up for motherhood, it's exciting!