Saturday, October 16, 2010

.nature, it's all around me.

Roy is downstairs putting on a coat of "nature's shadow" (don't judge me Kay) because the room just didn't sit well with me. I think we found a good solution to the problem though...I will keep you posted.
I'm at the moment listening to that Sample's song "Nature", and of course that just got me thinking about how much I LOVE fall.
This is how I feel about Fall.

It's just the best season and there is nothing you can say to change my mind. Last weekend we got out in the beautiful weather and just enjoyed us some nature!

Roy and Tom, pretty much as good as it gets!
Last year these aspen groves had dropped all their leaves before we could enjoy it. I think we caught the last end of them this year.
Autumn nature hikes...nothing better in my opinion.
The hike ends at this little pond/lake, and it never disappoints. Just like glass!

This morning we headed back up big Cottonwood for some more nature. Roy and my brother Casey had a little climbing rendezvous.
Roy is all geared up and ready to go.
I like to think of this next picture as the "manpri" picture. There was some excuse about seeing your feet better...???


Anyways, all good fun and all while outside enjoying my favorite version of nature....FALL!

4 comments:

Colette said...

I was so happy to see that first picture. Remember how many different takes we took to capture both of us in the air? So many! I still love that day.

Kay said...

can't wait to see the pics of Finn's room. by the way, did Lena mention to you her sister is also set on that name?

Beth said...

NO!....well we got it too so we will just have to deal with it!

Liz said...

This makes me so jealous! I love Utah in the Fall. It is still way too hot in Texas to feel like Fall.