Monday, April 5, 2010

.where did that come from.

Every year at my work, the boys put together a friendly little wager when March Madness comes around. Everyone submits a bracket and $5 and than we watch and wait. Being only one of two girls in an office full of spots guys doesn't make for good odds all that often. In deed I had counted myself out after Kansas, my golden team to go all the way, was shockingly upset. I hadn't even bothered to follow my bracket after that. But wouldn't you know...I won. Me....Beth....beat the guys who spend months analyzing the teams they will pick. Now all that's left is to figure out what I want to do with my $70.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

that is awesome! have fun spending!

Colette said...

Congratulations! You should kick it to the store and call it Dolly. Just kidding. But you are right - I should have kicked clawy home!