Tuesday, April 6, 2010

.please don't swear on me.

As has been stated, recently my mind has been discombobulated. In the middle of sentences I'll forget words or mix up the order of things. This has made life both frustrating and hilarious... i.e. today after having a customer curse on the phone, I said, after hanging up, "please don't swear on me". I may have just been thinking in metaphors and related his words to vomit, but I like how it came out. Hopefully I'll have another chance to use this clever mixed up phrase again, because even if it has only existed for a few moments, I've realized it makes me very Happy!

2 comments:

garrett said...

Please tell me it was Uncle Ron... I'll give him such a hard time at the next family reunion!

Hayley said...

i love making up sayings, by the way. i have gotten a few sayings going in g's family - "shut up the hell!" is a favorite. i can't think of the other one right now. oops.

wow, garrett - that's quite an early comment yesterday!