Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.love is the word.

Got to do a session this morning with most of the fam, and it was good. Sean, the youngest of the siblings, is off to basic training today, and fittingly the weather is a dreary mess...kinda like my own emotions. Our age is what makes Sean and Me...Sean and Me...we are bonded! He is one amazing kid, and now he's off to wherever life is going to take him, and that makes me happy, because I know he is going to do great things wherever that may be.
SEAN-if I may I'll take a liner from Casey...Love IS the word! Good luck with that Georgia summer, and I'll see you in 4 months.

3 comments:

ANG said...

Love him.

Amy and Micheal said...

Tell him thanks from me for his service!! What's his MOS? I'm assuming going to Georgia means Ft. Benning??... Ugh, Micheal and I hate that place! He more so than me of course. But at least at this time of year we were graduating and not heading there. But boy, were we ever glad to drive away forever!! Ha ha!

Doug and Ilean said...

Oh how we will miss Sean--the pictures brought a few tears. Just Mom