Thursday, June 30, 2011

.gumming.

 Toes, Fingers, Peas...whatever I can get in my hands is going into my mouth.
In other non-related news...I picked up my Harry Potter books again for the first time since I first read them years ago.  I forgot how much I really enjoyed them.  Even knowing what's going to happen doesn't take anything from the magic of those books.  I love reading, especially good reading.  When Finn wakes up from his naps I lay him down with his toys and read out loud from those creative books, and we both enjoy.
We are heading out for a quick camping trip for the weekend, and I'm so stoked to get out for our first real camping trip as a triple set.  I love that I have a little boy that I get to explore the outdoors with...and I'm looking forward to many more family camping trips together!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Love that picture of you and Finn. Good luck camping :)

Morrison Family said...

Finn is getting sooo big!! Also - new book for you - the charlie bone series. :)