Wednesday, June 22, 2011

.milestones & other good things.

Finn finally managed his first roll over, and of course it was when Roy was gone (memo:all the action is in the first 20 seconds)  He still doesn't know quite what he did or how he did it, but with a lot more practice he should become proficient at his new skill.  Also while Roy was gone, the little man decided sleeping 10 hours was a fairly decent idea.  I was so excited to show Roy all of our new accomplishments, but of course he wont roll and last night we digressed back to a 2 hour night.  Needless to say, I was a disappointed...even angry that after sleeping good for a whole week, I was drug through a crappy night of sleep.  But I can't stay upset or frustrated for long when I see this happening.
One of my favorite things about being a mom to this little man is watching him with his dad.  Those boys of mine together can melt my sleep deprived heart any day!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

oh, i thought i left a comment before.

that picture of roy and finn is adorable.

watching my boys warms my heart, too. why is that just so good to stand back and observe?