Monday, July 4, 2011

.a natural.

 

We got July off with a wonderful overnight camp with the fam.  While everyone else camped on top of each other, we were lucky enough to have some connections into a closed camp and spent the night free of the crowds.  That is one thing, in my opinion, that can ruin camping...feeling like you didn't leave the crowds of the city in the first place.  This was Finn's introduction to camping, and of course I was worried how he would handle it all.  I needn't have worried though because, he  was a champ.  He took it all in without too much change of his rhythm.  I realize that 5 month olds are probably easy campers as far as children go...I mean he doesn't get dirty, and there is no anxiety of him getting into the river or other such dangers, but I was pleasantly surprised by his chill-ness as it were.  It made for a great weekend to welcome in July.

2 comments:

ANG said...

I love your pictures! He is SO freaking cute.

Colette said...

Your wee one really is absolutely adorable!