Monday, January 24, 2011

.when the whole world fits inside of your arms.

Mmmm...with both Roy and Finn in my life, I'm one happy girl! This past week has flown by with visitors, recovering, traveling, and lots of loving. We are learning how to be parents and coping with lack of sleep the best that one can. We have been very blessed to have one healthy little dude. He had his first Dr. appointment, and he is doing freak'n amazing! He had some jaundice when he was born, but his levels are right where they need to be now. He's even gained 2 ounces onto his birth weight. I can't get over how healthy and happy Finn is...even with our little nursing troubles (of which I'm happy to report have improved greatly). So yes we have been slightly distracted with Mr. Finn and taking all of it in as he continues to grow. I just love looking at his little mug, and love him more everyday.

The old man pants...it happens.

3 comments:

garrett said...

Yay for Finn! He's such a cute, little guy!

Camilla Cole said...

SweetHEART! Oh what a little doll. Congratulations you two!

ANG said...

I wish I wasn't sick so I could come and visit him some more.