Saturday, January 8, 2011

.belly button bet.

I had to document this, as I'm fairly certain I'm about to win something great.
I have bellybutton issues...I don't like people touching that little hole in my stomach (please note that really the only person here is Roy). Obviously, this annoyance didn't manifest itself until later in my life.
Onto the point at hand though. I'm sorry to say that one of ideas that grossed me out the most about being pregnant was the fact that my button could very well become an outie *shiver*...as if to say, "I'm done" on the proverbial turkey. Roy and I have been debating for months if it was going to happen. He inevitably would say, "there is no chance he's going to hang in there", and I would counter back with, "oh he's going to make it". We decided to make a little wager on whether or not Mr. button would pop. There were times that I almost gave up hope, when I thought, "what is keeping that guy in?" But I'm happy to report that things are looking great for the button seeing as I'm down to the final weeks here.
In case your wondering...the wager was I would give Roy a half an hour head message if he won, and I would get a half an hour leg message if I won. Those are my favorite!

2 comments:

garrett said...

ugh... bellybuttons... with a grossed out look on my face (meaning absolutely no offense, just demonstrating my own bellybutton issues), I hope you win. :)

Krista Eger said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I love it!