Monday, July 19, 2010

.backlogged.

I'm behind, and sometimes when I fall behind it's hard to motivate oneself to catch up and stay there. The last couple of posts have been just small blurbs of my life mostly because I don't want to spend the time to actually write what's going on. For example within the past 2 weeks and some change I have had girls camp, Roy has had scout camp, we have splashed around in the pool with the niece and nephew, we've travelled up to Clinton to time our second race and will have a third coming up this weekend, and I'm sure I'm leaving out some other fun and interesting things along the way. I'm promising myself when I finally get home that I will update to some extent, but we will see if the motivation is there to download some pics and write out a brief (bore you to tears) synopses of us and the weeks that have been passing.

2 comments:

ANG said...

Oooo. I hope the race timing went well!

Hayley said...

another race?!? that's good news!