Friday, November 21, 2008

Nemesis


I'm going unleash my words of disdain today. Lately I have taken up hating buses. They are everywhere! In front of me, behind me, pulling out of side streets....Everywhere I tell you. They always seem to pop out of no where and block my view and slow me down. I probably see half a dozen buses in my 7 minute drive to work everyday. If its a good day I get behind the buses that don't have stops on my route. Unfortunately, most the time its a bad day and I get behind the bus that has 3 stops within two blocks. The view of those unsightly yellow giants just turns me livid. I didn't always have such a dislike for buses, but lately they are just getting under my skin. All I want to do is yell at the top of my lungs..."OUT OF THE WAY YELLOW BEAST!" I can't it explain it, but there it is: an irrational dislike for buses. Go figure?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Amen Sistah! I cringe everytime I see one myself. Being with you the majority of the time you see a big Yellow Beast I will try my best to find the positive in them and to help you overcome your dislike... if I can myself that is.