Friday, July 22, 2011

.long weekends.

Are so nice! They always seem to come at the right time to when you're thinking "man I can't take another Monday morning". Not that we always do what we plan with those free days, but sometimes just the break of the routine is just what is needed. This past week I worked very hard in a lot of areas. It was a good week for being active, losing the poundage, and organizing. I worked on some hobbies, and hung out with Finn, who was more then happy to show me how his tongue makes a clicking noise. We spend a lot of time clicking and talking now. Just now I cheered him on as he took on a particularly hard rolling move(those arms can hang you up sometimes). So what with all the hard work put in over here this week we are looking forward to three long days with Roy. Happiness is being together as a family!

No comments: