Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Slack Jawed


It has just come to my attention that I am in fact a stare-er. I guess I have just lived in denial most of my life, but there is no refuting the reality that I like to stare. Sometimes I stare into nothingness just to relax my brain, but most of the time I just stare at people.

Example:
Yesterday at lunch a mother was disciplining her not so quite child in a not so quiet way. I was so immersed in what was happening that I didn't notice that my mouth was slack and open and that I was just starring at this poor women. Jill's laughing brought me back to our conversation, and helped me realize that I have a lil' bit of a staring problem.

So to those of you who I have stared at, I'm sorry it's unconscious and apparently very relaxing!

1 comment:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ha ha ha! I remember your 'slack jaw'. Oh how I miss you Beth, you kill me!