Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PICKLES


I realize that I may be risking social suicide, (not that I really care) but let me tell you lately I have just been loving pickles. I'm not just talking about a pickle here or there along with a sandwich or what not, but just plain whole pickles 2-3 at a time. Weird right?... I know, but this can't be helped because I just love that briny goodness. In fact I love them so much that a great majority of the time they are my choice of movie treat. Yeah I know I'm that girl that's gnawing on the pickle in front of you smelling up the whole theater, but yeah I don't care because awhhh it's so GOOD!

This tidbit isn't really that important or rather that interesting, but It is something that is completely me at the moment and that is really what this is all about.


Oh just before I have to clarify or justify (Jill you know this is for you) I'm not pregnant. People can eat pickles and not be pregnant...perhaps I'm just rediscovering my fondness for pickles.
One last side note for those of you who frequent the West Jordan stomping grounds. One of the best business signs is the "Dill Rental" sign. It simply has the name next to a green lumpy object, which we can all assume is supposed to be a pickle...Classic! I think I point it out every time I drive past it. It's never not funny!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Go ahead, deny it, but the first step to your recovery is accepting the facts... You are pregnant! You just look really great for being so. Anyways, since I was the first to notice I think you should name your firstborn after me... great idea? I do think so.

Jill said...

This comment is from Cakes -
Dear Bendy,
I think you should check out Jill's name game from her blog and use one of them for your soon to be firstborn child. My favorite is Strawberry Socky. Wouldn't that sound great? We could call them Straw Sock Hoff... You can thank me later. Love, Cakes

garrett said...

Hey, I believe you. In high school, my older brother used to buy large bottles of pickles and bags of peanut butter M&Ms. We thought he might be pregnant... but the absence of a uterus sorta made that impossible... Anyway, enjoy the pickles!

Christy said...

I love pickles too! In fact, at Disneyland last summer Emma was making fun of me for saying..."I think I want....a pickle!"

They are so great!