Thursday, March 6, 2008

Iditarod fame


I just have to add this quick lil' notice. I don't normally follow the Iditarod, but this year I curiously made my way over to their website to check it out and follow the race. As I was perusing through the list of mushers I was shocked to find someone I recognized. The single musher from UT just happened to be my natural disasters professor @ USU. If any of you took a geology class you may have had Sue Morgan. And if you were lucky enough to have her say Tsunami than you'll understand why she is particularly memorable. There was also the famous microphone experience that I will not share here, but if your interested I'll divulge at another time and place.

Anyways I thought this discovery worthy of a blog spot (even as small as it is). Catch a glimpse of Prof. Morgan here-

1 comment:

garrett said...

Oh my gosh, I TOTALLY took her stupid class!!! I refused to buy the $120 book because she NEVER used it, but kept insisting we get it. Basically, she wanted us to get it for pictures... seriously. I probably hated that class the most of any class I've ever taken. We'll have to swap stories sometime!