Monday, February 18, 2013

.something is better then nothing.

I had an awesome start to last week, eating the right stuff and working hard, but then Wednesday came along.  Finn woke up early because he had thrown up in his crib.  I spent the rest of the day playing Dr. and trying to keep up with the house that had turned inside out on itself.  Thursday, Finn was feeling better, but I pretty much indulged in all the chocolaty goodness, and pizza for Valentines.  Friday I had all the intentions of getting back on track, but at our play date that morning, Finn's stomach bug came back for a second round.  I have the greatest friends who not only cleaned up the entire mess while taking care of Meg, but made sure I was sent home with a change of clothes and plenty of pedialyte.  So again the day was spent taking care of sick Finn.  Ive come to the conclusion that it's easier being sick myself then having sick babies...that pretty much sucks.  Saturday, I actually got up and worked out and ate pretty good, but then Roy and I splurged on eating dinner out that night, and it was wonderful after the long week I had had.  Needless to say I wasn't expecting the scale to do me any justice this morning.
but a pound is a pound, and one that I'll take happily!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

a pound is a pound is right! nice work! sorry finn was so sick! i hope you guys are done with it!

Kay said...

I'm loving the weekly updates. Good for you Beth!! All that's lacking is Alison Sweeney!