Wednesday, December 19, 2012

.37.

Like I said, we've been busy enjoying all things that the Holiday brings.  We got out and went sledding, ice skating (done more by Roy and son) in the snow storm last Saturday, and we got out to see the lights at Temple Square last night...along with a bonus train ride.  I'm tired and waddle more then is normal,  but I just want to spend all the time we can while it lasts with just the three of us because it's quickly coming to an end.  At my 36 week appointment I had the mid-wife check me and I was only dilated to 1cm.  I big relief in a sense because I want to get through Christmas first.  Today at 37 week I measured at 3cm and 50% effaced, so some progress but not too much...I can deal with that.  I also lost weight since last week (SURPRISE!)  I didn't know that was possible either, especially around the holidays.  I always gained or stayed the same with Finn's pregnancy, again I can deal with that.  Besides dilating, I feel tired most days (even as I write this I'm debating about doing the sink full of dishes), still have my ankles, and have been getting heartburn after eating way too much chocolate...'tis the season right?  Now we just wait!

No comments: