Thursday, December 13, 2012

.31 + 2.

Life has been slower then normal these last few days, which in some ways has been a blessing since I'm really not feeling myself.  I would try to describe it to you, but it wouldn't make much sense...so I'll just leave it at that.  Tuesday, however, was my 31st birthday so the day was spent in celebration.  Actually the festivities started the night before with a nice dinner with the Wards and Mikey (whom Finn can't get enough of).
Tuesday all my sisters and mom went to lunch for birthdays/baby shower.  My family are so wonderful and caring.  I told them I didn't want to have a second shower, mostly because I feel guilty for asking for more.  But they still brought gifts for baby M.  I love those women!!!

I think after lunch I took a bit of a nap (perfect gift to myself)!
That night Roy took me downtown for a surprise carriage ride and dinner.  It was a perfect evening that was just wintry enough to make the carriage ride cozy, but it wasn't bitter or stormy.  Plus we got to see all the lights without all the crowds...bonus!

 At dinner, they sat us down at the huge group booth.  Maybe they thought the 9 month pregnant women needed some extra room.
It was a great birthday spent with some of my favorite people!