Tuesday, September 25, 2012

.24 and some change.

Being productive and pregnant sometimes dont mix together so well.  Yesterday I really felt motivated to get some things done for preparation for fall and of course baby girl.  I went through and sorted all of the clothes we got for her.  It was wonderful to see all the piles of clothes for her,  I was beginning to feel like she was going to be looking more and more like a boy.  However, with all those clothes, there needs to be a place to put them.  That meant going through all the closets and dressers dejunking.  It felt really good to just get rid of so many things we had been holding onto.  I love me a good de-cluttering! I also cleaned a good deal yesterday, and went grocery shopping.  On top of all of that, I got the urge to craft up a project for baby girl.  I was up until past 10 (late in my book...I know lame) finishing the sewing.  I went to bed with my body tired and hurting in all my joints.  Unfortunately, I woke feeling the same way, and Finn has been an ornery cuss on top of my tired soar body.  I was really looking forward to our rainy day, but now I'm not so sure.
Here's baby update!

YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK ON TO SEE BETTER...SORRY!


No comments: