Monday, April 25, 2011

.wheat.

I have taken a serious turn on eating healthy. I now have the time and energy to focus on not only my own eating habits, but my family's as well. When both Roy and I worked, it was really hard to be motivated to want to cook...let alone healthy meals. We ate out far too often especially for lunches. But like I said I'm now home and I can put my energies into making sure my family eats well.
My latest healthy trend....homemade wheat bread and the like.
Roy indulged my efforts and bought me a wheat grinder for Easter, and on Sunday morning I made whole wheat pancakes. They were good...I promise...even Roy liked them...and he doesn't like pancakes.I'm really excited about being able to make healthy things for my family, and also help out our budget a little too.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

jealous about the wheat grinder! that is very cool.

someday i'd love to get a grinder and a bosch & make my own bread... but i think that day is pretty far off.