Monday, April 18, 2011

.rainy days & mondays.

Few things make me as happy as a good rainy filled day, and today is wonderful wet day! It's one of the only thing that makes the end of the weekend enjoyable. With all the rain today, I had the hankering for homemade bread. I've been meaning to do this for a few days, but today I finally got around to it. Thanks to my mom, I made 2 successful loaves, and have been eating yummy toast out of them since I got home. This is part of my attempts of eating more whole foods...ground the wheat and everything! Weekends are so nice, because we get Roy to ourselves...well mostly. Saturday we had such nice spring weather, that we had to get out and enjoy it. We laid out on a blanket and took in my beautiful tulips that have not been thwarted by all the crazy weather we have been having. I love these mixed ones the best. They seem to come up slightly different every year! And of course Roy got in some good daddy son time. Those boys make me smile!!
I'm already looking forward to next weekend and the Easter festivities.

No comments: