Friday, April 8, 2011

.beanie blues.

Conference made for some great catch up time on some half-done projects. Sadly it takes so long for me to crochet these beanies that by the time I'm done they barely fit Finn's ever growing head. Perhaps these will make great gifts come winter. My second imporvised beanie...it was supposed to be an owl one, but I decided to just do a small brim. I totally winged it and it didn't come out half bad.
The blue looks sweet on the little man! This was actually a hat I had started for a friend's older baby, and looks like it fits Finn rather well. I guess I will have to start another, much larger one for him.

2 comments:

Kay said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That beanie with the brim is to die for!!! I would make him wear it every day. Good work, Beth!

Courtney said...

Those are so cute!! Love them.