Thursday, September 23, 2010

.everything that could.

...go wrong, did go wrong! I've already said it, but I really can't wait for this week to dismiss itself from my life forever!!!! Let's just hit the high points shall we...
-Roy had to take an entire day off work because the race directors just got the bib numbers, but wanted them back the next day.
-That entire day off was NOT spent programming chips. No, no...instead it was spent dealing with a broken water main at the condo complex (you may recall how much we LoVE condo living).
-Because of that lovely water break we got to stay up until 11:30 doing what we could have done during the day.
-Thanks to the young men of MV 10th, Roy is hobbling around on one good ankle. Roy the gimp, and Beth the prego lady...what a pair we will make Saturday at our race.

-Bristow the land bruiser decided not to work this morning when Roy had to drop off the bibs. Consequently, both Roy and I showed up to work late today.

-To top it all off the house looks like it literally vomited. That's what happens when it's the last thing your worrying about.

I have big plans for when this weekend is over...get my house in order, get the car working, start painting the little man's room...oh and possibly breath!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

oh no. i hate bad weeks.

roy needs to tell the HOA to shove it. he's gotta stop being so nice!

i'm sorry about his ankle, it looks painful.

for me, this would be about the time i'd be cracking open my 47th dr pepper of the week & telling everyone to leave me alone. i hope you have some sort of happy place. & if so, can i help you get there?

ANG said...

And you forgot to add that you came over to diagnose the Meltons' plumbing issues.
Really sorry about your week. I feel for you. Maybe I can help you clean up the house-vomit? I'd be glad to. :)

Kay said...

ooh. so I guess now isn't a good time to ask about you coming by to get baby things. WOW! I would be ticked off. If I had all that happen to me, the kids might not survive the weekend. (And you even found time to blog??) WOW!