Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.distracted.


Have you ever had something that had to get done, but that you absolutely dreaded doing? I'm sure you have...and if you haven't there is something wrong with you. Anyways, I'm dreading a butt load of work that has accumulated in my week of sickness...it's daunting and just the thought of it sucks my motivation clean gone. I should probably just get back to it and slowly chip away the stack, but seriously just the thought makes me want to cry. See what half a week laying around in PJ's watching M.A.S.H will do to ya!


all right back to work....brick by brick my friend :(

4 comments:

Hayley said...

STORY OF MY LIFE LATELY. so much to do - so little energy to do it. and it doesn't help that i only want to thing about anything baby. nursery. clothes. snuggling. anything but what needs to be done right now. i suck.

Kim said...

I feel this way any time I have to clean the bathrooms...:)

Colette said...

oh, I wish I got to watch M.A.S.H.!!! I miss checking in with you to make sure we both saw the episode!

Kristen Brady said...

LOVE MASH - so I totally relate!