Thursday, June 3, 2010

.the duldrums.

A funk is upon me....seriously...my drive to accomplish anything is pretty much drained out of me. The cupboards are empty and I have no desire to fill them, my house is slowly deteriorating before my eyes (although I actually made the bed today), and I have projects that need to get done, but have not even been touched. This includes planting my flowerbeds, catching up on my reading, and posting recent updates on the blog. But all I can seem to muster is getting to work everyday and posting about what a slump I'm in. What is to be done with me folks?

2 comments:

Kay said...

Think of something fun you WANT to do. What's a goal you want to accomplish, or a project you'd like to get into? Or maybe you just want to go out with Roy. Sometimes, if I think in that direction, I find I get energy for all kinds of things. Hope this helps.

judi said...

Sorry you are in a slump, I find myself like that sometimes. Sometimes life if just overwhelming and it seems so much easier to just not do anything. It will pass. Love ya girl!