Friday, June 18, 2010

.blahhhh.

Here I sit soaking up my own river of disease. I feel yucky...I mean real yucky. I haven't been able to kick this nasty whatever for the past 3 days, and that makes me not happy for 2 reasons.

First, this just happens to be the weekend that everything is going on...mainly our girls camp "ALL DAY" fundraiser tomorrow. I can't afford to be sick, I've got to be on the top of my game, but instead I'm just trying to manage enough energy and motivation to get up in the mornings.

Second, have you looked outside? The weather is beautiful...mid-eighties perfect. Where can I be found? Lying crumpled on my couch, or near horizontal at work watching this weather pass me by. I could be planting my flowerbeds, swimming in my pool, running at the park...but I'm not.
Instead I'm sick,

and I'm not ok with that!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

yeah, i hear you. i keep just wanting to nap and go to bed, depending on the time of day.

and i'm scared of going to the pool, since i got dehydrated. what a nerd.

Hayley said...

p.s. i hope you feel better quick! drink plenty of fluids!!!