Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter Goodness

Time seems to be slipping out from under me...where did December get to? December was good to the Hoffman's; we got a lot done and we were exceptionally blessed. The following is just a few of the things we've filled December with.

- After a 2 year hiatus, I got to use my board again. Spent the day with Jess re-learning the finer points of snowboarding..Jess gearing up

-Enjoyed nieces and nephews!

Tom totally stoked about the bouncy ball the size of his head

-All things Sullivan Christmas (which always includes the live nativity).

Roy the Sheppard and his flock (Tom & Cooper)-Stressing about handmade gifts.

Picture I drew of my father roping chickens as a child...proof that if you don't use your talents you can loose them.

-Visiting old friends and remembering our yesteryear's. The sisters Child...Colette and Carla

Even without kids of our own December and Christmas were wonderful. Here's to hoping the new year brings as much progress and happiness!

3 comments:

Jessica Wigington said...

Beth, that picture you drew is amazing!! I didn't know you could draw like that!! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!!

Colette said...

I am so glad that I got to see you while I was home!!! I still love you daily!

Hayley said...

p.s. you're amazing. snowboarding, too?