Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jo Jo

I spend time a lot of time with this girl....a lot of time. I see her at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week, and sometimes more. The amazing thing about that is, we have not grown sick of each other yet (at least on my part that is). Jo Jo to me is:
A problem solver. I ask her what I should get Roy for his birthday, where we should go to eat, how do I get myself out of a predicament? And without fail she's got an answer and usually more than one solution.
Imaginative. The girl can go with me on any kind of strange tangent. Unrealistic scenarios is just how we roll. And roll they do.

Funny. Not many days go by where she hasn't brought me to tears or fits of hiccups from laughing to hard. Seriously, she thought she saw a dragon once (which really turned out to be a garbage bag). I still can't get over the fact that she actually thought for a split second....dragon. H.I.Larious!
Selfless. Jo Jo is a giver and there is nothing you can do about it.
Gamer. She loves her games...mostly word games, but she's pretty good at pretty much anything she plays, and she'll probably kick your trash.

Mostly Jo Jo is just a great person.
Happy Birthday JO JO!









1 comment:

Jill said...

Ah thanks Bendy!! You are the best! I love the post. So great of you. And I never get sick of you either. :) Thanks for all you do to make my life that much happier. Love you!