Sunday, November 8, 2009

Five Things

Five Things I don't leave the House without
-Purse
-Keys
-Phone(doesn't mean I'll always answer it...poor Roy)
-gum
-Clothes (I know it's an obvious one, but I couldn't think of anything else I always take with me...so deal)
Five Cartoons I watched when I was Younger
- Duck Tales
- Tiny Toons
- Animaniacs (seriously one of my favorites)
- Thunder Cats
- Gummy Bears (I can still remember that theme song...so catchy)

Five Things That Terrify Me
-Spiders
-Losing Roy
-War
-Screamer music (doesn't necessarily terrify me, but it gives me the willies)
-Listening to the ghost hunters on 101.9 the end during Halloween

Five Things I hate/dislike that everyone else seems to like
-diet soda (I'm with Haley on this one...I hate fake sugar)
-Twitter
-Scrap booking
-Miley Cyrus
-Skinny Jeans

5 Things I Want to do Before I Die
-Have children
-Go back to Scotland
-Go surfing in New Zealand
-Own a dog
-Being financially able to help others instead of myself.

Five People I tag
-Colette
-Jill
-And any one else who would like to do it.

No comments: