Monday, November 2, 2009

Another reason...

Today I have been dealing with some kind of pinched nerve in my back that is driving me to the idea of life without the left side of my body. The pain is especially acute when laughing, which is an almost impossible feat when you work with a girl like Jill. Maybe because I was in desperate need of a diversion, it was declared a "Kneaders" day We found ourselves at Kneaders trying to decide which dessert would do the least amount of damage when two police officers walked up and asked if we had worn our seat belts. Jill and I told the cops that we had indeed seat belted it up on our way to lunch. They than handed over a $20 gift card that someone had given to them so generously. Unfortunately, they could not except the gift while on the job so they offered it to us. So there you have it...another reason to love Kneaders...oh and to wear your seat belt. Free lunch @ Kneaders makes me very happy indeed. The only thing crappy about lunch is that I had to eat my salad with chopsticks...But putting aside the pinched nerve and the chopsticks, I'm loving Monday!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Jealous! I wish I had time at lunch to hit kneaders! Plus you got a bonus!!!

ANG said...

Wow! A Day-Of-The-Dead Miracle! (it's Nov. 2!!) That was so nice.

Heather said...

WHOA, that's awesome...I want a reward like that!!!

caron said...

Oh hooray! That is so great!