Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Tuesday night and...

Harry Conick keeps me company while Roy is out riding. I'm cooking some fabulous goodness, and holding this beauty.

That's right folks: Among the "firsts" of this year...our first ever, very own business license. We are pretty stoked about this baby seeing as it's the gateway for us to progress. We have christened our new business "Elevated Racing". We started it with the intent to do race timing of all varieties, but we are also dabbling in a few other ideas. The equipment has yet to be purchased, but this seems to make this venture of ours just that more real.

Besides the obvious excitement around here. I'm also looking at this baby and getting some fun ideas to infuse it with a little more life. I think the idea will be fabulous, but we will have to see if my vision for this dull little wall is as great in real life.

Now back to the brown rice and Italian chicken.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yay!! That business license looks fabulous. I think you should frame it and put it right in the middle of that collage your thinking about. Awesome!

judi said...

Well, I feel like I am completely out of the know, you know! I think we should talk some time and tell each other what the heck is going on in each others life. Sounds good to have your own business, we are all over that for sure!

Christy said...

Matt is going to be sad to hear that you guys went forward on this without him.

Beth said...

We just got the License taken care of. Matt is still apart of thi, we just wanted to do something instead of talk about it. It was a move to get things rolling really. The last thing we wanted to do was push Matt and you out.