Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Goodness

It's Friday...and it's full of the goodness that should be associated with Fridays! Today I'm enjoying the fact that tonight will be the last night Roy will be gone. It hasn't been a bad week without him, but I don't relish the fact that he's gone. Everyday I keep thinking of all the hilarious and eventful moments that have transpired through the day, and than I get sad because when I get home...it's just me. It's not as fun telling yourself everything that you already experienced that day. So that's good thing number one (and you can make fun of me all you want about that, I just don't care)!
Number two, seeing as it's been a particularly slow day I have been able to fit numerous little exercise moments into my day. I busted out my first 50 push ups this morning, all the while hoping that nobody would stumble upon me on the floor of my office.

Number three, the weather... It's perfect! I took my lunch down to the Jordan parkway and just soaked it all in. It has been sometime since I just laid back and watched the clouds morph across the sky, and I loved it immensely!

Lastly, I get to enjoy the company of the ladies tonight (the ladies being Jill and Lisa). It has been far too long and I'm looking forward to the delirious conversations that will take place.
I was the only one who didn't get the memo that this was not a silly face picture. Thanks for the heads up guys!
Friday Goodness...nothing like it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

You just should've known better... ha ha. See you tonight!