Friday, May 8, 2009

Fuentes

My desk contains nothing of significance to me really... I mean I have a far side comic taped to my hard drive because it's one of my favorites of all time, but that is really it. I should bring some pictures from home, but I don't really have any room the way my desk is set up.

yes that's Jill back there throwing me some love...I could really qualify her as an adornment to my desk. I love working with that girl!
That was until I acquired this lil' beauty!

I've named him Fuentes...don't ask why, that's just how I roll. Fuentes was given to my by this kid named Roy who kinda likes me. He gave me Fuentes the cactus because in his words "Flower's are expensive, and we're poor. Because flower's are typical and boring, not to mention predictable. And because I found $10 while cleaning today and all the flowers were $15." To be honest I love my little cactus, it's exactly what my desk needed. That boy's pretty good at knowing what I like...I think I'll keep him!

Even if he throws pine cones at me!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I had flashbacks to AZ...AHHHHH, but Fuentes is kinda cute. LOL I didn't know you worked with Jill..FUN!

Christy said...

Love the cactus!