Thursday, July 3, 2008

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Taking responsibility for your actions

B = BEST FEATURE: I quess I would say my blue eyes, although everyone seems to really enjoy my hair color...can't quite figure out why?

C= COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My relationship with my savior, husband, and family.

D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: I would of course choose to travel the world. So many places, not enough money.

E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: lotion...my poor skin would never survive the winter without it.

F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: I love to play my guitar, listen to music, read, draw, watch movies, hiking, camping...I could go on forever.

G= GOOD AT: being on time...that's not really saying much is it?

H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: golfing

I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Buy my dream house, travel, and invest.

J = JUNKIE FOR: Ice...not just any ice, I'm talking small pebble ice.

K = KINDRED SPIRIT: I have a lot of these, but probably my best bud Judi would come the closest.

L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Named after bed sheets....that's all I have.

M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Kneeling across from Roy in the temple and the powerful emotions I felt looking at him. Sorry it's cheese, but deal with it.

N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: climb lone peak...I can say I did it once, but I think I would pass on a second go.

O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Chocolate ice cream

P= PERSON I MOST ADMIRE: my parents

Q = QUOTE: "When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves"- Victor Frankl
"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."- Nelson Mandela

R = REASON TO SMILE: I have been so blessed, I really have no reason to not smile. I have a great family, an amazing husband, good job, awesome friends, an understanding of who I am and what is expected of me. If I sit and think about all the things I have to be grateful for I have no room to throw a "why me" attitude. Life is Good!

S = SORRY ABOUT: Not being a very passionate person (and I don't mean romantically). I'm sorry I don't possesses that passion that drives people to do amazing things.

T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: I kind of hate tagging ppl, but if you feel so inclined garret, jill, and carron please do so.

U = UNINTERESTED IN: politics. I respect my right as a citizen to vote and will continue to do so, but I'm not interested at all in the debating and "politics" involved in politics.

V = VERY SCARED OF: heights and falling from them. Spiders creep me out too!

W = WORST HABIT: lazy days.

X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: I would love to travel the entire world, but at the top of the list make it back to Scotland, Italy, Greece, Spain, Czech Rep., Germany, South America, Fiji, Australia, and New Zealand. Just to name a few.

Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: I would like to go back to simpler times possibly the early 1900's, but I would also like to see the decade of my parents 1960's.

Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius (which to me sounds like a dirty word)

2 comments:

Colette said...

Sagitarious is as dirty a word as lucrative underwear!

Kasi French said...

Politics ... I'm not sure how I feel about your apathy ... love ya!