Tuesday, July 15, 2008

what's in a memory?

Thought this looked good (thanks Jill)! Lets see what everyone remembers about me...or if you remember anything at all.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Nothing too embarrassing please. :) If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I don't have one particular memory that stands out more then the rest so I'll just give a small synopsis of some of our best: Laughing till you get the hiccups, can't drive because we're blinded by our tears, almost killing that bird, large canoe paddles, Astoria's death hill, Zurn cinammon mints, peanuts, the Walk aerobics video and the Ostrich lady, your wedding day, our realistic scenarios, the "maybe" game, obvious sighs, jeepin', our institute teacher: "what do you want to tell me about that?", staring in Carino's or just staring anywhere really, and so many more. Thanks for the good times girl!

Morrison Family said...

Too many memories... all great and wonderful!!

Kristen Brady said...

I remember one time when Roy was my home teacher and I asked him to come give me a blessing, and you were able to come along. I really enjoyed being able to talk with you for quite awhile after the fact, and I remember thinking what a great person you were! Of course, you are, and although we don't see each other that much anymore, I will always remember how much I realized that I respected you and Roy that day!

Leons said...

What can I say Bethy, there are too many great memories. One that comes to mind was when you first moved into the ward and we were going to the corn maze for FHE. I remember me and you holding hands walking together 'cuz we were so scared. I remember getting to know you and thinking, I like this girl, she's a lot of fun. Another memory is when I first started at NPA and we were talking about Scotland and China that we decided to get together one night to tell our stories/adventures and show our pictures. Those were great times. Of course there's more, but those two stand out because they just meant a lot to me. Love you.

Amy and Micheal said...

Can you say "pigs in a blanket"? or also "los cerdos en una manta"? Ha ha ha. But don't forget the drunken slur of course that is supposed to go with it. There are tonz more, but that is one that definitely sticks out in my mind. Love ya!

Kasi French said...

I think my favorite general memory during Life at Hillside with Beth is most definitely the INSANE amount of movie quotes that flow from you at the drop of a hat! We'd watch a movie and an hour later you were quoting half of it or a movie none of us had seen for years would all of the sudden come word for word from your mouth and jog our memories! AMAZING!!