Tuesday, January 15, 2013

.our finn is 2.

Two years ago today Finn joined our family.  This morning while Finn masterfully pieced together his train tracks I told him about how that Saturday changed our lives and how I couldn't remember life without him.  Of course he seemed less then interested in what I was saying to him, but I hope he felt all the love I feel for him.  He is a sweet and happy little boy, who loves things that move, curious George, and cheese.  Daddy is his best friend and submits to his little man's demands for wrestling time, juice, and sugar cereal on a regular basis.  He is a wonderful sleeper, an ok eater, and a great little runner.  Finn is quite the talker, I only wish I understood what he was saying half the time.  I love his blond "peach fuzz" hair (a reason my sister has nicknamed him "peach"), blue eyes, and his sweet, albeit, elusive kisses...only given out on rare occasions.  He is, and always will be, our little boy even when he's bigger then me!
he went from this sweetness (one month old)
to this sweetness (2yrs with monster pjs)

he still has the best feet ever
and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen 
and blue eyes that will always distract you from his runny nose

what a content 2 year old!


1 comment:

Kay said...

2 going on 12. Watch out - It seems like Jack was just hitting 2 yesterday. Sneak in a kiss from Aunt Kay. :)